Friday, April 13, 2018

Hello, New Home


Hi Crafty Friends,

I have a "new home" card to share with you today.

I created the background for this card using a brick stencil and distress oxide inks. 

I used Elizabeth Craft Designs Garden Party Clear Stamp set with coordinating dies to complete my scene.


I paper pieced the girls dress and the blind in the window using ModaScrap My Little Girl & My Little Boy Patterned Paper Packs.

I added the "hello" sentiment from the Words 2 - Thinking of You die set.


On the inside of the card I added the cat from the Garden Party Stamp set and added a sentiment from the Home Sweet Home Clear Stamp set.


Supplies:


Other:

MFT Stamps - English Brick Wall Stencil
Foam Tape
Copics


2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Awww - cute scene you've created here.

jojot said...

love this housewarming card......sweet scene and great sentiie