Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Love Is All You Need


Hi Crafty Friends,

Happy Valentine's Day to you all! Seeing it was Valentine's Day I thought I would share a Valentine Card I created recently.

My card uses the new ModaScrap Love, Life Tag die set which was recently released by Elizabeth Craft Designs. This die set contains two rounded tags in different lengths and two inlay dies to use with the tags. 


For my card today I used the smaller of the tags and used the tree/hearts inlay die to decorate it. I cut two more of the tree/heart pieces from brown and pink cardstock and used these to inlay all the pieces into the tag.

I used the new ModaScrap Dashing Rectangles to die cut my patterned paper.

I used a sentiment from the Love Sentiments Clear Stamp set. 


For the inside of my card I die cut another rectangle panel using the Dashing Rectangles die set. I then used the heart inlay die from the Love, Life Tag die set to die cut the hearts to the lower left hand corner of the card. I then inlaid pink hearts into the card.

For the sentiment, I die cut the "Valentine's" sentiment from pink cardstock and adhered to to the upper part of the rectangle panel and then took the "happy" and "day" from the "Happy Valentine's Day" sentiment from the Love Sentiments Clear Stamp set.

Supplies:
Elizabeth Craft Designs: 


Other:
Cardstock - Green; Pink
Inks - Black; VersaMark Ink
White Embossing Powder
Heat Gun
Dimensional Magic
Gloss Aqua Shimmer Pen
Foam Tape




3 comments:

sansuey said...

Very nice--serene and pretty.

Marlene L said...

Wonderful card. Never noticed the tree heart die or the little hearts die before. Now they are on my wish list.

Karen Aicken said...

Sweet Valentine.