Sunday, February 11, 2018

Happy Birthday To You


Hi Crafty Friends,

Over the past few months I seem to have been drawn to some floral images, this one from Gina K Designs I purchased from there Thanksgiving sale and have finally gotten to use it.


I stamped the image onto white cardstock adding the sentiment in the centre of the design. I then die cut the image using Simon Says Stamp Wonky Rectangles. I colored the flowers using a piece of designer paper I was going to use on the card, but in the end I changed my mind and went with something completely different.

I added a Black Ebony Gloss Nuvo Crystal Drop on either side of the "To You" part of the sentiment.

For the inside of my card I added one of the flower halves to the lower section of my card and then stamped a couple of sentiments from the Reverse Confetti/Stamptember Celebrate Your Day clear stamp set.  

Stamps: Bold and Blooming - Gina K Designs; Celebrate Your Day - Reverse Confetti
Paper: White; Prim & Proper 6 x 6 Paper Pad - Rosie's Studio
Dies: Wonky Rectangles - Simon Says Stamp
Other: Black Ink; Gina K Cherry Red Ink Cube; Nuvo Glitter Gloss Aqua Shimmer Pen; Nuvo Ebony Black Gloss Crystal Drops; Foam Tape; Copics





1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Glad you are getting to finally use some of your new goodies - this is lovely.