Sunday, November 5, 2017

Owl Gift Tags


Hi Crafty Friends,

There is only about 7 weeks until Christmas ... so I am trying to get organised so I have heaps of gift tags, cards etc I need ready for when I start wrapping up the presents etc.

Today I am sharing a few tags I created using the Mama Elephant Framed Tags Union Square die set. I decorated the tags using an owl from the Stampendous Owl Be Home stamp/die set. I stamped a sentiment on the background of the card for some extra interest.


As you can see by the middle tag in the top row of the photo above, the flap on the front of the tag opens up to reveal the to/from on the inside.

I added some Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter to the owls hat and some red twine to the hole at the top of the tag.


Here is a close up of the front and inside of the gift tag.

Stamps: Owl Be Home - Stampendous; Interactively Yours - Heffy Doodle; Tiny Tag Sayings - Lawn Fawn
Paper: White; Green
Dies: Framed Tag Union Square - Mama Elephant
Other: Black Ink; Peeled Paint Distress Ink; Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter - Elizabeth Craft Designs; Red Twine; Foam Tape; Copics