Sunday, October 8, 2017

Merry Christmas to You


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am  sharing another Christmas card I made recently. As I had just received the Clearly Besotted Shaker Shapes Merry Christmas Die Collection, I had to play with one of the dies ... in this case the "Christmas" shaker die. These dies are now retired, but I was able to find a set on eBay that someone was selling. 

Of course I need to find something small enough to fit inside the window, so decided to pull out my Lawn Fawn Here We Go A-Waddling stamp set. The penguin trio are attached to the top of the acetate, so all the glitter and sequins in the shaker is free to just jump around.

It is hard to see in the photo but the aqua layer is adhered to a white folded card which a small border. I also added the "Merry" which is from the Lawn Fawn Happy Happy Happy Add-On die set. The "to you" is from Karen Burniston's Word Set 2 - Birthday die set.



Here is another photo of the front of my card, I shook my card so that all the sequins and glitter is viewable in the window and then laid it on my desk to take the photo.



For the inside of the card I added two of the sentiments from the stamp set ... I just love this cute sentiment. I added a penguin and some music notes also from the stamp set.

Stamps: Here We Go A-Waddling - Lawn Fawn
Paper: White; Aqua; Red; It's Christmas Paper Pad - Websters Pages
Dies: Shaker Shapes Merry Christmas Die Collection - Clearly  Besotted; Happy Happy Happy Add-On - Lawn Fawn; Word Set 2 Birthday - Karen Burniston
Other: Black Ink; Blue Ink; Red Ink; Clear Glitter Wink of Stella Pen; Glossy Accents; Sequins; Chunky Glitter; Foam Tape; Copics


2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Such a cute shaker card for the holidays.

jojot said...

another cute 'waddlin' one