Sunday, September 3, 2017

Merry Christmas



Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I have a few more cards I created using stencils with my Go Press and Foil Machine. This time around I made Christmas cards using the Dreamweaver's stencil Row of Christmas Trees. For the Christmas tree panel I used Green Foil, which looks a lot better in real life than what it actually looks in the photo above. 

The Merry Christmas is a hot foil stamp which I foiled using gold foil. The designer paper also has gold foil stripes in it.



For the inside of my card I used yet another hot foil stamp which I foiled using gold foil.


My second card uses the negative piece of foil which you would normally discard once you had foiled the trees the first time. I also foiled the Merry Christmas this time using green foil the same as the trees.



I used the same hot foil stamp that I used in the inside of my first card, but this time I foiled it using green foil.


For my final card today, I used the same stencil but this time used black card. Again this looks soooooo much better for real than in the photo above. 


And my final inside card which has been foiled using green foil.

Hot Foil Stamps: Merry Christmas; We Wish You - Couture Creations
Paper: White; Burgundy; Green; Black; Twig & Berry DP - Kaisercraft
Dies: Fishtail Flags Stax - MFT Stamps
Other: Green Foil; Gold Foil; Go Press & Foil; Foam Tape


2 comments:

jojot said...

loving all the trees in different forms and shapes

Karen Aicken said...

Awesome ... how fun that you have a tool that allows you to use those older Dreamweaver stencils. I have a huge collection of those as well, and they just sit in a box on a shelf. Love your foiled cards.