Saturday, August 12, 2017

Bee-utiful Day!


Hi everyone,

It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Raquel Mason our challenge hostess for the month continues to issue the challenges.

Our challenge theme this week is .... Monochromatic - make a card that has different shades of one color. For example - different shades of blue or different shades of green. You may use white or black as an accent.

I had originally created my card I am using for today's challenge for Thursday's CCEE challenge which was an insect theme. But when I looked at my card saw that it would work for today's monochromatic challenge and it was easier to make another card for my CCEE challenge then think about monochromatic again this week.

To decorate my card I used a cute digital stamps called Mashi's Muffins Bumble Bee that I purchased some years ago. I created a Tri Shutter card using the Tattered Lace Shutter Card die set. 



Here is a look at my card when it is closed ready to be placed in an envelope.


Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.


Stamps: Mashi’s Muffins Bumble Bee Digi Stamp CC Designs; Bee Sentiments -  Elizabeth Craft Designs; Bzzzz - Limited Edition; Sentimental - Avery Elle
Paper: White; Black; Yellow; Front Yard DP - Pebbles Inc.
Dies: Shutter Card - Tattered; Fitted Circles; Stitched Circles & Dotted Scallop Circles - Elizabeth Craft Designs; Sentimental - Avery Elle; Flower Pot Pop Up - Karen Burniston
Other: Black Ink; White Blizzard Nuvo Drops; English Mustard Gloss Nuvo Drops; Foam Tape; Copics




2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Fun card for the challenge. I like monochromatic cards but these last monochromatic challenges have been a CHALLENGE!

jojot said...

absolutely the best