Monday, June 26, 2017

Happy Birthday Mate


Hi there everyone (or should I say Ahoy there!)

Today I am sharing a card I created using the Concord & 9th Triangle Turnabout Background stamp. I love how easy it is to create colorful backgrounds using this stamp. This was the first background I created with this stamp when I first got it just to try it out and it has been waiting to be put onto a card. I knew the layout I wanted but wasn't sure what image I was going to use on the front. I left the card sitting on my desk while I went shopping and while out discover a magazine which had a sea themed stamp set free with it, as you can see it came home with me and I was able to finish my card 😀


For the inside of my card I added a couple of sentiments and image also from that freebie stamp set.

Stamps: Triangle Turnabout - Concord & 9th; The Seaview Collection - Sheena Douglas
Paper: White; Black; Teal
Dies: Stitched Squares;  Dotted Scallop Squares; Stitched Circles; Fitted Circles - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; VersaMark Ink; White Embossing Powder; Foam Tape; Copics




2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

A productive shopping trip makes for a cool card.

cv writing service said...

I really like such challenges as it helps me to see creativity of the people in a single post. Thank you for sharing such lovely post with us