Friday, April 28, 2017

Stache Tastic Birthday


Hi everyone,

Today I have one more "moustache" card to share with you. This time around I decided to create a pull card using the Pop it Ups Oval Pull Card die set. I added the EK Success Googly Eyes/Mustache/Lips die set for the centre oval.

On the side panels I added fishtails using the ModaScrap Stitched Fishtail Banners die set.


When you 'pull' the card open it reveals the sentiment and a blank oval so that I can write a greeting to whoever I decide to send this card to.


Stamps:  Flava Sava - There She Goes; LJD Birthday Greetings - MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Black; Kraft; Pink; Tune DP - Kaisercraft
Dies: Pop it Ups Oval Pull Card; ModaScrap Stitched Fishtails Banners - Elizabeth Craft Designs; Googly Eyes/ Mustache/Lips - EK Success
Other: Black Ink;  Black Rhinestones; Red Candy Dot; Foam Tape



2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

These dies are so fun ... love how you've used them here.

jojot said...

loving what you are doing with this set