Monday, April 10, 2017

Relax


Hi everyone,

I am still playing with dies I received for my birthday recently. For this card I used the Nellie Snellen Pop-Ups Square die to create the two die panels of this card. While I was searching on Pinterest to find ideas on how to use this die, I came across a card that used this layout. Unfortunately I didn't pin the link, so when I went back to look for it I couldn't find it.

To decorate my card I used one of the Heartfelt Creations monkeys and some dies from La La Land Crafts.


Here is another view of my card, so you can see the folds a little better.

Stamps: Relaxin' Monkeys - Heartfelt Creations;
Paper: Whitel Green; Beach Therapy Paradise DP - Bo Bunny; Sand DP - Kaisercraft
Dies: POP003 Sharp Pop Up Dies - Nellie Snellen; Palm Tree; Large Flourish - La La Lands Craft; ModaScrap Stitched Fishtail Banners - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; VersaMark ; White Embossing Powder; Foam Tape; Copics



2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

I have never seen this die before - so fun to see it in action with your amazing card.

jojot said...

wonderful tropical scene