Sunday, April 16, 2017

Hi-Ya


Hi-Ya Everyone!

For my card today I am playing with my new Nellie Snellen Pop-Ups Sharp die which I received recently for my birthday. To decorate my card I used the Ninja-amazing stamp set from MFT Stamps.


You can see by the photo above how the centre part of the card is raised. it folds flat when it needs to be placed in an envelope.


Here is another look at the front of my card so you can see the folds of my card.

I decided to create a reversed gatefold card, so that the card had something at the back to help keep it upright. 



Here is the back of my card, as you an see I decorate both of the panels with designer paper, which I probably didn't need to do seeing it was the back.


When you open the back panels it reveals the inside of the card. As you can see I added another Ninja and sentiment from the stamp set.


Stamps:  Ninja-mazing - MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Black; Red; Little Stars DP - CocoaVanilla
Dies: Pop Ups Die Sharp - Nellie Snellen; Stitched Squares; Fitted Squares; ModaScrap Stitched Fishtail Banners - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Black/Silver Glitter Dots; Foam Tape; Copics




2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Interesting die and fun card.

jojot said...

never saw this set used before.....what fun