Sunday, April 9, 2017

HB2U


Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing another card I created using the Kraftin' Kimme Stamps Party Animal stamp set. When I received the sets I ordered recently I decided to stamp out two of each image plus a few other images so that I could cut a whole heap out using my Scan N Cut at once. So now I have images that just need to be colored and turned into cards when I am looking for something to use. 

I have created a "pull' card using the Pop it Ups Oval Pull Card die set from Elizabeth Craft Designs. I have also added a few of the fishtail banners using the ModaScrap Stitched Fishtail Banners die set to decorate my card. On a few of the banners I have added Black/Silver Glitter Dots Peel Off Stickers.


When you "pull" the card open it reveals the back of the oval where I have added another sentiment which is also included in the stamp set.

Stamps: Party Animal - Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps
Paper: White; Red; Yellow; Blue; Green; Invite DP - Kaisercraft
Dies: Pop it Ups Oval Pull Card; ModaScrap Stitched Fishtail Banners - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape; Copics


2 comments:

jojot said...

adorable and sweet

Karen Aicken said...

Great card - love those fun images.