Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Happy Birthday

Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing another card I created recently using the new Stampers Anonymous Hipster stamp set. This time round I have used the cat from the stamp set.

I have again used Distress Oxides to create the background of my card adding various colors of inks to my cardstock. To finish off the background I used a brick stencil.


For the sentiment I used a Grunge Birthday sentiment I have had in my stash for a while which I die cut using the ModaScrap Stitched Fishtail Banners. I also added a couple of stencilled  paw prints to the panel.


For the inside of my card I added a sentiment and some stencilled paw prints using the A Way with Stencils Hearts/Paw Print Stencil.

Stamps: Hipster - Stampers Anonymous; Birthday Grunge - Stamp It; Hip Hip - Kaisercraft
Paper: White; Black; Kraft
Dies: Stitched Rectangles; Fitted Rectangles; ModaScrap Stitched Fishtail Banners - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Fired Brick Distress Oxide; Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide; Wilted Violet Distress Oxide; Walnut Stain Distress Oxide; Small Brick Wall Stencil - MFT Stamps;  A Way with Stencils Hearts/Paws - Elizabeth Craft Designs; Foam Tape; Copics


3 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Loving your backgrounds for these cards!

Hobby Musician Keyboard said...

You show beautiful works on your Bogspot! I look forward to your visit to my blogspot http://www.bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com/ See you soon! Many greetings from Marina

jojot said...

fun card....esp love that brick bkgd