Saturday, April 15, 2017

Friends Furever


Hi everyone,

It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Being the challenge hostess for the month, I continue to issue the challenges.

Being the third Saturday of the month it is time for a sketch challenge.





For my card today I have used the MFT Stamps Friends Furever stamp set. 



For the inside of my card I created a Pop Up card using the Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Pop-Ups die, just love how clever this die is. I added more images from the Friends Furever stamp set.



Here is another view of the inside of my card so you can see the pop up portion of the card a little better.


Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.

Kristine Reynolds (April Guest Designer)



Stamps: Friends Furever - MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Black; Brown; Green;  Cloud DP; Green DP - Unknown; 
Dies: Stitched Hillside Pop-Ups; Stitched Tree Border - Lawn Fawn; Sentimentals - Avery Elle; Fitted Rectangles; Stitched Rectangles - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape; Copics






1 comment:

jojot said...

adorable use of the sketch