Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Fan{tashe}tic


Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a Father's Day card I created using the EK Success Googly Eyes/Mustache/Lips die set which I purchased recently. I had such fun with this die set that I made a few male cards with it which I will be sharing with you over the next couple of weeks.

For this card I used the Tattered Lace Shutter Card die set to create my card. 

The sentiment is computer generated. On the last panel of the card I added the sentiment "D@D" from lil' Inker Designs.


Here is a look at my card when it is closed ready to be placed in an envelope.

On the face on the front of the card I used both mustaches from the die set, one for the mustache and the other for the hair. I also used one of the circles from the other set of eyes for the nose and also the mouth.

I used the circles from Elizabeth Craft Designs.

Paper: White; Black; Green; Olive; Pink; Nest DP - Authentique
Dies: Shutter Card - Tattered Lace; Stitched Circles; Fitted Circles - Elizabeth Craft Designs; Googly Eyes/ Mustache/Lips - EK Success; D@d - Lil' Inker Designs
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape


3 comments:

Wendy Bellino said...

Oh my goodness! This is sooooooo cute!

jojot said...

amazingly manly....wonderful

Karen Aicken said...

Ahahahaha - so fun.