Sunday, April 23, 2017

Fan{tashe}tic Father's Day


Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing another card I created using the EK Success Googly Eyes/Mustache/Lips die set. As you can see I have created another Father's Day card.

For the face I used the Stitched Fishtails and Fitted Fishtails die sets from Elizabeth Craft Designs.

The sentiment is computer generated.


For the inside of my card, I added a Father's Day sentiments and another mustache from the die set. 

Stamps:  Happy Father's Day - Woodware
Paper: White; Black; Kraft; Pink; Tune DP - Kaisercraft
Dies: Stitched Fishtails; Fitted Fishtails - Elizabeth Craft Designs; Googly Eyes/ Mustache/Lips - EK Success
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape



3 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

So fun!!! Love this.

jojot said...

love this.....fun and masculine

essay best said...

Happy Fathers Day to everyone, wishing your father on this day is least you can do for him as he do so much for us