Friday, April 21, 2017

Fairies


Hi everyone,

My card today is for a challenge I do with a couple of friends of mine. Each month we challenge each other to create a card/project using particular supplies we all own.

This time round we decided to go with the theme Fairies! as my friends both have the Lavinia Fairy stamps and I knew I was getting this cute Lawn Fawn Fairy Friends stamp set for my birthday.


I decided to create a pop up card using the Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Pop-Ups die which I also received for my birthday. I also added the Flower Hillside Pop-Up Add-On and Grassy Hillside Pop-Up Add-On which I added to the pop up to give it a different look. 


Here is another view of the inside of my card, so you can see the pop up part of the card a little easier.

I used the "Fairy" part of one of the sentiments included in the Fairy Friends stamp set and combined it with a birthday sentiment which I stamped directly to the base of the card.


For the front of the card I used the Flower Hillside Pop-Up Add-On and Grassy Hillside Pop-Up Add-On to create the hills at the bottom of the card and then I finished off my scene with more of the images from the Fairy Friends stamp set. I also added a sentiment included in the stamp set.


Stamps: Fairy Friends - Lawn Fawn; Birthday Wish - Stampendous
Paper: White; Green; Dark Green; Pink; Dark Pink; Purple; Yellow; OrangeWhispers DP - Kaisercraft
Dies: Stitched Hillside Pop-Ups; Flower Hillside Pop-Up Add-On;  Grassy Hillside Pop-Up Add-On; Stitched Tree Borders - Lawn Fawn; ModaScrap Stitched Fishtail Banners - Elizabeth Craft Designs; Grass Border - MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Scan N Cut; Foam Tape; Copics



3 comments:

Maryann said...

Such a fun card Frances

Karen Aicken said...

Wow - there is a lot of work in this card. Adorable!

jojot said...

the details in this scene are incredible...you have a lot of patience