Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Birthday Dude


Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing my third and final (for now) card using the new Stampers Anonymous Hipster stamp set. I have again used the Distress Oxides to create my background also adding some stencil effects to the background.

For the card base I used Elizabeth Craft Designs Fishtail Borders to create a fishtail shaped card. 

Along the left hand sided of the card I added the word "birthday" plus the tail and head of an arrow from the Joset Designs Arrows die set.


For the inside of my card I added another of the arrows to the left hand side of the card and added a birthday sentiment.

Stamps: Hipster; Handwritten Sentiments - Stampers Anonymous; Fantastic Collection - Couture Creations
Paper: White; Black
Dies: Fishtail Borders; Stitched Ovals; Dotted Scallop Ovals - Elizabeth Craft Designs; Wonderful Words Birthday - Papertrey Ink
Other: Black Ink; Fired Brick Distress Oxide; Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide; Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxide; Walnut Stain Distress Oxide; Concentric Circle Stencil - MFT Stamps;  Foam Tape; Copics




2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Cool masculine cards. I like the way you used those Fishtail Banners as the card base.

jojot said...

fun masculine card