Friday, March 24, 2017

Huge Birthday Wishes


Hi everyone,

Today is my birthday and as I didn't have anything particular I had to post on my blog today, I decided to create a birthday card using this cute Party Animal stamp set I purchased recently from Kraftin' Kimme Stamps.

As you can see I have created a Tri Shutter card using the Shutter Card die set from Tattered Lace.

 I used the Stitched, Fitted and Dotted Scallop Circles from Elizabeth Craft Designs for the image. I also added the ModaScrap Stitched Fishtail Banners for the HB2U which I added to the top left hand corner of my card. I added the party hat from the Props 7 die set onto each of the 4 square corners.

To finish off the card I added the "Celebrate" sentiment to the right hand panel.


Here is another photo of my card taken from overhead so you can see the folds of the card a little better.


And finally a look at my card when it is closed ready to be placed in an envelope.

Stamps: Party Animal - Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps
Paper: White; Red; Yellow; Back to School DP - Doodlebug Designs Inc.
Dies: Shutter Card - Tattered Lace; Stitched Circles; Fitted Circles; Dotted Scallop Circles; ModaScrap Stitched Fishtail Banners; Pop it Ups Props 7 - Elizabeth Craft Designs; Sentimental Die - Avery Elle
Other ECD Products:  Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape 64mm; Cool Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter
Other: Black Ink;  Red Candy Dots; Foam Tape; Copics




2 comments:

Sandy H said...

Happy birthday. I really enjoy seeing your creations everyday.

jojot said...

totally fun and festive