Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Thinking of You


Hi everyone,

Today I am playing with one of the new stamp sets which has recently been released by Elizabeth Craft Designs. The stamp set I used on this card is called Purr.



As you can see I have created a scene on the front of my card using various dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs. The brick wall was created using the Bricks die, I die cut this twice using Silver Gray Soft Finish Cardstock which had Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape on the back and layered it onto a piece of Brick Red Soft Finish Cardstock. I had to overlap the bricks in places to get the long wall I wanted.

For the grass I used the grass from the Pop It Ups Outdoor Edges die set which I die cut using Olive Twist Soft Finish Cardstock. 

This was all layered onto a piece of Whisper Blue Soft Finish Cardstock which had been die cut using one of the squares from the Stitched Squares die set and then layered onto the Dotted Scallop Square which is in Rich Black Soft Finish Cardstock. The base of my card is Silver Gray Soft Finish Cardstock.

I added some clouds from the Rainbow Sky die set.

I stamped the two cats and the fishbone onto White Soft Finish Cardstock using black ink and then die cut the images using the coordinating dies. I did do a little extra trimming to the fishbone before adhering it to my card.



For the inside of my card I stamped the other cat & a dragonfly from the Purr stamp set and adhered them to the lower right hand side of my card.

I finished my card by adding the "Thinking of You" sentiment to the top left hand side of the card.


Stamps: Stamps by Krista Purr - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Elizabeth Craft Designs Soft Finish Cardstock: White; Brick Red; Silver Gray; Olive Twist;  Whisper Blue; Rich Black
Dies: Bricks; Pop It Ups Outdoor Edges; Stitched Squares; Dotted Scallop Squares; Rainbow Sky; Thinking of You - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other ECD Products: Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape 101mm
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape; Copics



2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Such a purrrrr-fect little scene.

jojot said...

sweet scene....cute critters