Sunday, February 26, 2017

Follow Your Dreams


Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a card I created using the Color Bleed Grid Technique using Copic Markers. This is such a fun and easy technique to create and as it has been a few years since I played with this technique thought I would have some fun without again.

Instead of using stamped images to decorate my card once I had created the background I decided to use die cut images. For my card today I have used the ModaScrap Dandelion Fluff die set. I die cut one large and two small dandelions and adhered them to my card.

For the sentiment I used the Joset Designs Dreams Sentiments which are layered onto the ModaScrap Stitched Fishtail Banners. I also added Black/Siliver Glitter Dots Peel Off Stickers to the bottom left and top right corners of my card.

The Copic Markers I used to create the Color Bleed Grid Technique for this card are: R27; YR07 and Y19.


For the inside of my card I die cut another dandelion which I placed on the card at an angle and then added a sentiment using the Stitched Fishtail Banners.

Stamps: Dream Sentiments - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Paper: White; Black; Red
Dies: ModaScrap Dandelion Fluff; ModaScrap Stitched Fishtail Banners - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other ECD Products: Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape 101mm; Black/Silver Glitter Dots Peel Off Stickers
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape; Copic Blending Solution; Copics




3 comments:

Karen (karey2005) said...

So pretty! Off to you-tube "Copic Color Bleed technique"!!

Karen Aicken said...

This is quite nice - I've never seen that technique before and I love the paps of black.

jojot said...

another beauty using that bkgd technique