Thursday, February 23, 2017

Dreams Come True


Hi everyone,

It's challenge time with my friends over on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog. Liz Williams our challenge hostess for the month finishes off the month with one last challenge.

We are finishing off the month with a tic-tac-toe challenge. Select three things on the tic tac toe board below either vertically, horizontally or diagonally for the elements to complete your  card.




I was playing with the new Susan's Garden Fairy dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs. When I think about fairies, I also think about mushrooms etc so of course I had to combine both on my card today. 

As you can see I have created a pivot card using the Katie Label Pivot Card die set designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.

As my card is a "Fancy Fold" and it also included "Blue" it was only a matter of figuring out how to include a ribbon on my card to make it work for the challenge. In the end I tied a ribbon around the fairies waist.



For the inside of the card I duplicated what I had done on the front adding a few extra mushrooms including a large one. I added two sentiments from the new Joset Designs Dreams Sentiments Clear Stamp set.


I love that the back of this style of card can also show a little bit of interest. As you can added the clouds to the blue cardstock as I did on the front & inside of the card using the Behind the Scenes Cloud & Grass Stencil also from Elizabeth Craft Designs.

As I had one mushroom left over from decorating the front and inside of the card I decided to add it to the back.

Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog (goes live 12 AM EST) to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:




Stamps: Dream Sentiments - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Paper: White Soft Finish Cardstock - Elizabeth Craft Designs; Blue; Green DP - SU
Dies: Susan's Garden Garden Notes Fairy Rose Petal; Pop It Ups Katie Label Pivot Card; Pop It Ups Outside Edges; Joset Designs Mushroom - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other ECD Products: Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape; Cool Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter; PanPastel Set 1; All Metal Tool Set; Mini Molding Pad; Behind the Scenes Cloud & Grass Stencil
Other: Black Ink; Picket Fence Distress Paint; Crushed Olive Distress Ink; Festive Berries Distress Ink; Pumice Stone Distress Ink; Foam Tape; Copics


7 comments:

Vicky Gould said...

OMG!!! Cute, cute, cute! Love the mushrooms!

Lynn McAuley said...

What a magical beauty!! I love this gorgeous creation, Frances!

Liz Williams said...

Such a delightful card, Frances, with your filled surprises and fun fold. Great choice of blue on this and that touch of ribbon is perfect for this little fairy dancing among the mushrooms.

Karen Aicken said...

This is wonderful - You did a great job combining everything for the challenge.

Lois said...

Super card, Frances! I love all your cute little mushrooms.

jojot said...

this is a delight

Maryann said...

pure fantasy