Sunday, February 12, 2017

Beautiful


Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing another card I created using the ModaScrap Lacy Poppies, I just love these poppy dies. For the last two cards using this die, I have colored the poppies red which is my favorite color for poppies. But this time I decided to go with a different color so colored them purple.

For the background of my card I have used Joset Designs Diamond Background die cut from Lavender Soft Finish Cardstock and then layered onto a White Dotted Scallop Rectangle.

I added leaves from the ModaScrap Pair of Leaves 1 die set to the poppies. Along the bottom of the card I added the A Way with Words "Beautiful" sentiment. 

In the top right hand corner of the card I added a fishtail banner using the Stitched Fishtail Banners die set adding a couple of tiny arrows which had been removed from the background after die cutting.


Here is a look at the inside of my card. For this I added one more poppy at a slight angle and also the A Way With Words - Best Wishes sentiment.

ECD Soft Finish Cardstock: White; Lavender; Perfect Purple; Rich Black
Dies: ModaScrap Lacy Poppies; ModaScrap Pair of Leaves 1; ModaScrap Stitched Fishtail Banners; Diamond Background; Dotted Scallop Rectangles;
Other ECD Products: Black Prills; Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape
Other: Foam Tape; Copics



2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

This is beautiful - you inspire me to crack open my Poppy dies.

jojot said...

love the 'airiness' of the flowers