Monday, January 16, 2017

XOXO


Hi everyone,

Today I have another project to share with you using some of the new products being released by Elizabeth Craft Designs.

I like making boxes to use to give small gifts in and what could be easy to do when you have a die that cuts it out for you. I used the new Pillow Box with Handle to create my box today.



To create the window in my box, I die cut a heart shape from the centre of the front of the box using the Fitted Hearts die set. I then created the white heart frame by die cutting the Scallop Heart & the Fitted Heart together. I added acetate to the inside of the box over the cut out heart area. Finally I used the XOXO sentiment from the Love Sentiments die set which I added to the front of the acetate.



Paper: White; Red; Sealed with a Kiss DP - Doodlebugs Design Inc.
Dies: Pillow Box with Handle; Fitted Hearts; Scallop Hearts;  Love Sentiments
Other ECD Products: Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape 154mm;
Other: Acetate;


3 comments:

Kelly Booth said...

Sooooooo Cute! Love the window!!!!

Anita Kejriwal said...

This is really very pretty

Karen Aicken said...

That looks like it's going to be a handy die to have. Onto my Wish List! :-) Sweet box, Frances.