Sunday, January 8, 2017

Sending Hugs


Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a card using a die set I received for Christmas. I have used the Concord & 9th Hugs die set which is a closure for a gatefold card.

To decorate my card I added an owl to the lower right hand side of my card.



Here is a view of the inside of the card, I added a couple of sentiments from a Sentiment set I also received at Christmas.

Stamps: Sending & Wishing - Simon Says Stamp; Sentimental - Avery Elle; Cuddly Owlies - Stamping Bella
Paper: White; Pink; Embroidery DP - Kaisercraft
Dies: Hugs Card - Concord & 9th; Moda Scrap Stitched Fishtail Banner - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape; Copics


2 comments:

Stacey Kowbel said...

Love this card!

Karen Aicken said...

Oooooh - I've been enamoured of Gatefold cards of late ... this is wonderful!