Monday, December 19, 2016

From Our Family


Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a card I created using the Telescoping Image Technique, you can find out how to create this technique over in the tutorial section of Splitcoast Stampers.

I created an Accordion card using the Fancy Labels Accordion Card die set designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs





For the Telescoping Image part of my card, I used a cute owl scene image. I created three layers to my image as I thought that would work better for the image I chose for this card.



Paper: White; Blue
Dies:  Fancy Label Accordion Card; Fancy Seasons Frame Edges Designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs; Merry Christmas Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape; Copics






2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Love Love Love - so creative!

Annies-creations said...

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww very very beautiful