Wednesday, November 16, 2016

You're Magical



Hi everyone,

My card today is for a challenge I do with a couple of friends of mine. Each month we get together to share ideas and have fun!



This month I challenged my friends to create a Twist Circle Panel Card using Karen Burniston's Twist Circle Pop Up card and her tutorial on how to adapt the mechanism to create a Twist Circle Panel Card. You can see Karen's tutorial here.

For my card today I used Kraftin Kimmie Stamps Unicorns & Rainbows stamps set. 

I used the CountryScapes Cloud & Grass die set for the bottom of the card and on the four panels.


Here is a closer look at my card when it is starting to close.



And now the card is full closed (well almost) .... you can see that the twist panel has changed its position and is now facing a different direction.



For the front of my card I added another cloud layer and three of the ponies along with a sentiment from the stamp set.



Stamps: Unicorns & Rainbows - Kraftin Kimmie Stamps
Paper: White; Orange; Green; Sugar DP - Kaisercraft
Dies: Twist Circle Pop Up - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs; CountryScapes Clouds & Grass; Fitted Circles; Stitched Circles - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Blue Ink; Scan N Cut; Foam Tape; Copics






2 comments:

CASTOWNE said...

This card is magical.

Diana said...

This is so cute! Amazing!
Hugs Diana