Monday, November 28, 2016

Wild About You


Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a card I created using a few more of the Wild & Free range of dies from Couture Creations. This time round I have created a Double Z Fold Card.



For my card this time I wanted to have a larger rectangle on the front of the card which is where I used the African Silhouette die which I die cut twice from kraft and dark brown cardstocks and layered the brown card over the kraft card.



On the right hand side panel I added the African Savanna Scene which I attached to the card so that the bottom of the grass was level to the top of the horizontal panel.

I added two decorated pieces to the two smaller panels on the horizontal panel.

In the centre panel of the card I added a sentiment.



Here is another view of my card so you can see the folds of the card a little better.



Finally my card when it is closed ready to be placed in an envelope.


Stamps: Birthday… Walk on the Wild Side - DRS Design; Party Animal - W Plus 9
Paper: Kraft; Dark Brown; Into the Wild DP - Kaisercraft
Dies: African Silhouette; African Savanna Scene; Chiamaka Doily - Couture Creations; Stitched Circles; Fitted Circles - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Kraft Ink; ECD Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape 64mm; Foam Tape



3 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Beautiful, along with the perfect papers....gorgeous scene!

Karen Aicken said...

Wow Frances - this is pretty amazing.

Roxy Jones said...

Love this card - would you share the actual size? It looks like a 4 x 4 or 5 x 5 when closed.