Sunday, November 27, 2016

Thanks



Hi everyone,

Yes you guessed it, today I am sharing yet another card I created recently using the Carved Wood Technique. I definitely had fun creating all these backgrounds.

As you can see I kept this card fairly simile as I didn't want to hid too much of the beauty from the embossing folder.

I did layer another piece of wood card that I created on the diagonal and then I added the A Way with Words - Thanks sentiment which I die cut from white cardstock that had Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape on the front and then added the Light Brown Silk Microfine Glitter over the adhesive.

I didn't bother to decorate the inside of this card but left it blank so a handwritten message could be added to it.

Paper: White; Brown
Dies: A Way with Words Thanks - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other ECD Products: Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape 64mm; Light Brown Silk Microfine Glitter
Other: Antique Linen Distress Ink; Brushed Corduroy Linen Distress Ink; Walnut Stain Linen Distress Ink; White Ink; Secret Garden Embossing Folder - Craft Concepts





1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

You're rocking these backgrounds for sure.