Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Carved Holly


Hi everyone,

As you may be able to tell I have another card using the Carved Wood Technique to share with you today. If you missed my last two cards using this technique scroll down to the labels of this post and click on the Carved Wood Technique label.

This time around I decided to create a pull card using the Rectangle Pull Card die set designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.

I added the "carved wood" panels to either side of the pull card. To create the wood effect I applied green ink to my scored card first and then covered that with red ink. I then used a holly embossing folder to emboss the card and then went over the panel with white ink.

To decorate the front of my card I used the Joset Designs Christmas Pudding die set.



When you "pull"  the card open it reveals the Christmas sentiment on the inside of the card.

Stamps: Holiday - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Paper:  White; Red; Green
Dies: Rectangle Pull Card - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs; Christmas Pudding - Elizabeth Craft Designs; Christmas Banners - Couture Creations
Other: Black Ink; Peeled Paint Distress Ink; Festive Berries Distress Ink; White Ink;  Moonlit Berries Embossing Folder - Couture Creations; Foam Tape



1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Very nice card - you are rocking that technique!