Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Warm Thoughts



Hi everyone,

Today I have been playing with a few of the newer Elizabeth Craft Designs dies which have been released over the past month or so. 

I wanted to use the Winter Sweater die to create an owl sweater ... now that is my type of sweater (or jumper as we Aussies would call it).

I die cut the sweater from Pink Felt that had Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape on the back and then adhered it to another sweater created using cardstock to give it stability. I added the trim to the sweater which was die cut using a dark pink felt.

The owl is a Peel Off Sticker from the Lots of Owls Peel Off Sticker set I attached the sticker to cardstock that had adhesive on the front and then covered the adhesive with Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter and colored with copic markers.

For the background of my card I used the Circles Background and placed all the circles etc back into the background so I had a solid background. I layered this onto a pink card which had been die cut using the Dotted Scallop Rectangles die.

For the sentiment I used the A Way with Words - Warm Thoughts.





For the inside of my card I created my layers using the Stitched Rectangles die set and the Dotted Scallop Rectangles die set. I stamped the "Thinking of You" sentiment which is from the General Sentiments Clear Stamp set. I also added a few circles from the Circles Background die.



Stamps: General Sentiments Clear Stamp Set - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Paper: White; Pink; Dark Pink
Dies: Winter Sweater; Circles Background; Dotted Scallop Rectangles; Stitched Rectangles; A Way with Words Warm Thoughts - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other ECD Products: Clear Double Sided Tape; Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter; Lots of Owls Peel Off Stickers (Black)
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape; Pink Felt; Dark Pink Felt; Copics


1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

An owl sweater? Awesome! BTW, there have been a couple of owls hooting around the house here the past couple of nights. Also awesome. :-) Love living in the country!