Sunday, August 14, 2016

Hedgehog


Hi everyone,

Today I have another card using some of the new dies being released by Elizabeth Craft Designs this month.



First up I have created a Twist Circle Card which is one of the new dies designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.

I have also used two of Joset Designs new dies .... the Hedgehog, isn't it adorable!!!! and also the mushrooms dies. 

To finish decorating my card I used the grass die from the Clouds & Grass die set along the bottom edge of my card and the sun which is from the Oval Pull Card die set.

I also added a sentiment to the top right hand corner of the card.


Here is my card half open,  you can see how the circle part of the card "twists" itself to either the right or upright as it opens and closes.


Here is the front of my card. I added some more mushrooms which I layered using the Stitched Circles and Dotted Scallop Circles.

Stamps: General Sentiments - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Paper: White Soft Finish Cardstock - Elizabeth Craft Designs; Flesh; Clouds DP - Echo Park; Sunkissed DP - Doublebug Design Inc.
Dies: Circle Twist Card; Oval Pull Card (Sun) - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs;  Hedgehog; Mushrooms - designed by Joset Designs for Elizabeth Craft Designs; Clouds & Grass; Stitched Circles; Dotted Scallop Circles; Stitched Squares; Fitted Squares - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink; Twisted Citron Distress Ink; Pumice Stone Distress Ink; Candied Apple Distress Ink; Squeezed Lemonade Distress Ink; Mustard Seed Distress Ink; Foam Tape



4 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

This is so fun! I'm glad you used Joset's hedgehog this way as it gives me a better idea of it's size, which you can't tell from the on-line packaging. I really like that you added all those mushrooms too, with their pops of red.

Gmalew said...

Frances, this card is adorable! Love the red mushrooms and the hedgehog just won my heart!

jojot said...

another amazing fancy fold card

Gmalew said...

The hedgehog is too cute and perfect with the wonderful array of mushrooms! Another winner!!!