Saturday, July 16, 2016

Zap, Pow, Bam!


Hi everyone,

It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Joanne our challenge hostess for the month continues to issue the challenges.

Being the third Saturday of the month it is time for our sketch challenge. I hope you have fun playing with this layout.




For my card today I created a Pull Card using the Oval Pull Card die set designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.

My youngest daughter is a Super Hero fan ... especially for those from DC Comics. So when I saw that Frantic Stamper Inc. were selling Super Hero dies and stamp sets, I of course had to purchase a few of them ... they will be great for cards I make for her and also for my Grandchildren who also love Super Heroes.

I also finally got around to using this cute Super Henry from CC Designs which I have had for a while, but needed something else for my card. Now I have that something else :)



When you "pull" open my card it reveals more of the Super Hero action words as well as the "S" logo which is attached to the card using the spinner die from the Rectangle Pull Card die set.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.

Stamps: Super Henry - CC Designs; Super Heroes - Frantic Stamper Inc.
Paper: White; Red; Blue
Dies: Oval Pull Card; Rectangle Pull Card - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs; Pow, Zap, Bam - Frantic Stamper Inc.
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape; Copics



3 comments:

CASTOWNE said...

Anyone would think YOU are the Super-Hero for making this card. It is totally awesome.

jojot said...

very cool interpretation of the sketch.....zap, boom, bang

Karen Aicken said...

This is such a cool card. I love how the ZAP hides the BAM when the card is closed. So clever!