Monday, June 13, 2016

Hip Hip Hooray


Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a card I created a year or so back which I haven't blogged as yet. This is an origami shirt card created from one sheet of card. 

I stamped the map background all over the kraft card using blue ink. I added a pocket, tie and stripes to the sleeves and collar using blue card.


This card opens to reveal a birthday sentiment.


Stamps: Hip Hip - Kaisercraft; Map Background - Unknown; Happy Birthday - Stamp It
Paper: White; Kraft; Blue
Other: Black Ink; Blue Ink


4 comments:

CASTOWNE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CASTOWNE said...

OH MY! That's original and such a cool Birthday or Father's Day card...great for both...fantastic!!

Karen Aicken said...

Perfect perfect masculine card. Sooooo cool

Joanne (jojot) said...

amazing...wow