Sunday, June 19, 2016

Bee-autiful Day




Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing another project I created some years ago, but have never shared on my blog.

Here you can see my book when it is closed.




This is called a Star Book, when you open the book up and tie the ribbon so that the two covers are back to back you can see the star shape from overhead.


Here is another view of the star book when it is opened taken from overhead.


All the pages in this book were decorated using stamps from Alota Rubber Stamps, unfortunately this company closed down a few years ago.

This pages uses the Bugs full of Blueberries stamp.


I just love this space scene using the cute little bees. This is the Outer Space Bugs & Girl Space Bug.



This one is named after my friend and her hubby ... Mary Ann/Ian Building Aussie Burger. 



This scene was created using the Bug Reading with Laying Down Boy Bug.


Here we have Crystal & Renee Tea Bugs .


The two scuba diving bees in this scene are named after my husband and I :) ... I had a few stamps made by this company that the owner Helene named after my family members.


And finally this image is called Susan, Frances and Helene which was named after my good friend Susan, myself and the owner Helene.

It was fun revisiting this project, it brought back a lot of fun memories. Hope you enjoyed it too.

Stamps: Bugs Full of Blueberries; Outer Space Bugs; Girl Space Bug; Crystal & Renee Tea Bugs; Bug Reading; Laying Down Boy Bug;  Mary Ann/Ian Building Aussie Burger; Ocean Scene; Phil  Scuba Diving; Frances; Susan, Frances and Helene
Paper: White; yellow; Black; DP
Other: Black Ink; Ribbon; Copics





3 comments:

itsazoo said...

That star book is awesome and those stamps are just the sweetest.....

CASTOWNE said...

Oh My Goodness! So much time must have gone into this! It's fabulous.

Karen Aicken said...

Incredible star-book! So much detail in your images and colouring.