Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Make a Quilt!


Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a card I created using the cute fairies from a Penny Black stamp set that has a sewing/quilting theme. I know a couple of people who love sewing/quilting so this was a stamp set that had to make it's way into my collection :).



For the inside of my card I stamped another of the cute fairies from the stamp set and added another sentiment.


Stamps: Stitches - Penny Black
Paper: White; Purple; Pink; Dress Me Up DP Julie Nutting/Prima
Dies: Circle Stax - MFT Stamps; Seasons Fancy Frame Edges - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Purple Ribbon; Foam Tape; Copics



2 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

sweet images.....fab colors.....perfect dp....sweet

Karen Aicken said...

Oh, how sweet. I haven't seen those images before.