Friday, April 1, 2016

Best Present


Hi all!

Today I am sharing a Flip-its Card I created using the Sizzix Majestic Flip-its Bigz die to create a birthday card. I used this cute little Shaggy Dog Tails stamp set which I have had for a while to decorate my card.


Here is the 'flip' side of my card, I added two of the sentiments and open present included in the stamp set.


Stamps: Surprise Present - Shaggy Dog Tails
Paper: White; Green; Navy; Family Is Collection DP - Bo Bunny
Dies: Sizzix Majestic Flip-its Card Bigz Die; Sizzix Majestic Labels Framelits
Other: Black Ink; Navy Hemp Cord; Foam Tape



3 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

OMGosh, but this is so cute.

Joanne (jojot) said...

image reminds me of my Teddy.....so dang cute

Deb M in BC :) said...

Hi Frances,
I have this Majestic die, and with my Cuttlebug, it cuts where it's supposed to score. Can I use the Sizzix Crease Pad in my Cuttlebug to fix this problem?
Thank you.
Deb