Monday, March 21, 2016

Present Birthday


Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a birthday card I created using the Oval Pull Card die set designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs




To decorate my card I used the Christmas Present die from Tonic Studio which was actually a Christmas present from one of my friends last Christmas.

I used the Pull Card Edges for the designer paper panels. On the left hand side of the card I added a decorative border using the Jewels 1 die set. I also added Pink/Silver Glitter Dots to the circle parts of the die cut.


This is the inside of my card when you pull the card open. I added a birthday sentiment to the oval part of the card. I also added one of the corners from the Corners 1 dies set and added more Glitter Dots to the circles.


Stamps: Yummy Treats - Hero Arts
Paper: White; Bright Pink; Pink; Hello Happiness DP - Taylored Expressions
Dies: Oval Pull Card; Pull Card Edges - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs; Jewels 1; Corners 1 - Elizabeth Craft Designs; Christmas Present - Tonic Studio
Other ECD Products: Pink/Silver Glitter Dot Peel Off Stickers; Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape 64mm
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape


2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Lovely birthday card, Frances. That gift die is very pretty.

Joanne (jojot) said...

what beautiful present dies....very feminine