Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Of Course I Love You



Hi everyone,

A couple of days ago I shared a card I made for a demo I did a couple of weeks ago. Today I am sharing another Heart Pivot Card I created using the Heart Pivot Card die set designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.




I shaped and decorated the edges of my card using the Agatha Edges die set.


On the inside of my card I added an image from the Art Impressions Tina stamp set. I colored her dress using the designer paper I used to create the card as inspiration.



Here is the back of my card ... I love how pretty the backs can also be with this style of card.



Stamps:  Tina - Art Impressions
Paper: White; Red; DP - Kaisercraft
Dies: Heart Pivot Card; Agatha Edges  - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape; Copics



1 comment:

Joanne (jojot) said...

hearts galore...perfect Vday card