Wednesday, June 10, 2015

So Happy For You



Hi everyone,

Today I have a quick card I made while playing around with the new The Groove Tool from Art-C which I was demoing at the Paper Crafts Show last weekend. 

For this card I used Art Impressions Wuff Stamp set and for the background I embossed the brown card using a Wood Grain Embossing Folder and then used the sanding disk for The Groove Tool distress the embossing a little. I then added a die cut sentiment to the card.



Stamps: Wuff Set - Art Impressions
Paper: White; Cream; Brown; Blue
Dies: Sentiments - Little B; Fishtail Flags Stax - MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; We R Memory Keepers Wood Grain Embossing Folder; The Groove Tool; Foam Tape; Copics



2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

I love this - that sweet puppy AND the word die is one I haven't seen before. Love this card!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

the coloring on this image is spot on fabulous