Friday, March 6, 2015

Ladybug Birthday


Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a card I created using the new Sizzix Friends Forever Step-Ups Card Framelits. I posted another card using this die set a couple of weeks ago which you can see here

For my card today I decided to fold the card the opposite way and instead of making it a Step-Ups card, I have turned it into a Pop Up Card. 

I used the new Sizzix Bugs Framelits w/stamps to decorate my card.



Here is another view of my card at an angle, so that you can see the folds in the card.



And finally the front of the card, I added another ladybug and a sentiment.

Paper: White; Red; Black; Homespun DP - Simple Stories
Dies: Sizzix Framelits Die Set 23PK - Card, Friends Forever Step-Ups; Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK w/Stamps - Bugs
Other: Black Ink; Red Ink; Ribbon; Foam Tape



3 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

fabulous multistep pop up

fran said...

Pretty card! I really
Ike the ladybugs!

Karen Aicken said...

So cute with those bright Ladybugs. Fun way to use the die!