Sunday, March 29, 2015

Happy Birthday


Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a pop up card I created recently using the Adirondack Chair Pop Up Card die set and Whiskers the Cat which was designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs


I die cut the Adirondack Chair Pop Up in the centre of the spotted designer paper and then again from red card. I cut the red chair out and adhered it over the spotted chair.

For the cat I die cut the top layer from woodgrain designer paper to give it a look of texture.



Here is a side on view of my card so you can see the pop up portion of the card a little easier.


Here is the front of the card. I added a couple strips of designer paper I had left over from making the inside. Along the edge of the strips I added Lines Peel Off Stickers. I also added a few paw prints on the card.

Paper: White; Black; Kraft; Pink; Red; Symmetry DP - Authentique; Wildflower DP - Carta Bella
Dies: Adirondack Chair Pop Up Card; Happy Birthday Pop Up Card; Whiskers the Cat; Props 4 Pets - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.
Other ECD Products: Black Lines Peel Off Stickers; Transparent Double Sided Tape 64mm


1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

So cute Frances. Whiskers looks perfect sitting on that bright red chair.