Thursday, December 4, 2014

Peace on Earth

CCEE1449Peace2wm

Hello everyone,

It’s challenge time with my friends over on the CCEE Stampers blog. Our challenge hostess Lyn McAultry

For our challenge this week, Lynn has challenged us to Create a Christmas card using the tic-tac-toe board below. Use all three items in any row: across, down, or diagonally. You may add additional items to your card if you like, but you must include the 3 in the row you have chosen.


image

CCEE1449Peace3wm

For my card I used Crafter’s Companions Die’sire O’Holy Night die which I sponged using gold ink. I created an Easel or Stand Up card this time round.

I selected Christ, Embossing and Pines from the Tic Tac Toe board … I also used stars. I had wanted to include an animal but I didn’t have what I was looking for for this card, so I kept with pines.

CCEE1449Peacewm

Here is my card when it is closed ready to be placed in an envelope.

Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog (goes live 12 AM EST) to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:

Dies: O’Holy Night – Die’sire / Crafters Companion; Sizzix Holiday Words; Memory Box Pine Needle
Other; Gold Ink; Foam Tape


#aa-owl-signature

 

8 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

Stunningly gorgeous, Frances!! The perfect Christmas card!

Lois said...

Stunning card! The real meaning of Christmas.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

True Christmas with all the gold and white. Amazing die cuts!

Sabrina said...

Frances, ths is just wow! What a wonderful die, and adding the gold sponging notches up to something quite amazing.

Liz Williams said...

WOW, WOW, WOW, Frances, this is just gorgeous with the embossing and the gold, and love the nativity.

Joanne (jojot) said...

beautiful....I esp. love the branches at the bottom....cool detail

Maryann said...

Fabulous Nativity Scene Frances

Gabby said...

Saw this on the CCEE blog. Nicely crafted card. Wonderful creation to celebrate the birth of our Savior, Frances. :)