Monday, December 22, 2014

Merry Christmas to Whooo?

ChristmasWhooo-1wm

Hi everyone,

Today I have another Christmas card to share with you …. I just had to get this stamp set out to play before it was too late for this year Smile.

ChristmasWhooo-wm

The Owls used on this card are from a stamp set from Darcie Rubber Stamps. These were perfect to try out Karen Burniston’s Seamless Pivot Card Backing Cards which Karen explained in a video recently. This is a fun technique and Karen shows three ways we can achieve this look.

ChristmasWhooo-2wm

Here is the inside of my card. As you can see I have used the Katie Label Pivot Card designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.

ChristmasWhooo-3wm

And here is the back of my card … I always love how the back also has some interest when creating this type of card.

Stamps: Happy Owl-i-days - Darcies

Paper: White; Red; Green; Holly Lane DP – Wild Rose Studio
Dies: Katie Label Pivot Card designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape; Copics

 

#aa-owl-signature

No comments: