Saturday, September 20, 2014

Ahoy!

C4C254Ahoy1wm

Hello everyone,

It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. This week our challenge hostess for September. Danielle Lounds continues to bring us a fun challenge.

Being the third Saturday of the month it is time for a sketch challenge

C4C254

C4C254Ahoywm

For my card today, I decided to play with a new embossing folder/die set I recently purchased while out with a couple of friends. So I went with a nautical theme. The stamp set used here is from Penny Black.

C4C254Ahoy2wm

As you can see I have created a pop up card using the Lucy Label Pop Up Card die set designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.

I have also used the embossing folder again on the top portion of my card.

C4C254Ahoy3wm

Here is a side on view of my card so you can see the pop up part of my card a little easier.

  • Anja de Regt
  • Barbara Anders
  • Heather Pulvirenti
  • Jessie Rone
  • Joanne Grzelak
  • Karen Aicken
  • Kelli Hull
  • Kristine Reynolds
  • Peggy McCurry
  • Donna Wright
  • Torico (September Guest Designer)
  •  

    Stamps:Ahoy – Penny Black
    Paper: White; Red; Blue
    Dies: Lucy Label Pop Up Card designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs
    Other: Black Ink; Ships Ahoy Embossing Folder/Die Set – Ultimate Crafts; Sanding Block; Foam Tape; Copics

     

    #aa-owl-signature

    3 comments:

    Joanne (jojot) said...

    gotta say I LOVE that embossing folder...perfect for your design today

    Maryann said...

    Fantastic card Frances that embossed background looks amazing, So glad Gai and I also have it.

    jean said...

    Stampowl, Iv'e been meaning to tell u I simply adore all your cards an you are getting me in trouble, because just yesterday I had to order the high heel from the united kingdom , an it took 2 months to get these little Ahoy guys from a dealer!!! Keep up the awesome work!!!! I love it!!!