Monday, July 14, 2014

Chalk Sayings

FB25KindRoyalStandup2-wm

Hi everyone,

Last week The Stamps of Life released three new stamp sets, one of the stamp sets was the chalksayings2stamp Stamp Set. Today I have a couple of cards to share with you using this set.

FB25KindRoyalStandup3-wm

For my first card today I used the Sizzix Royal Stand-Ups Card Framelits set along with the Sizzix Royal Labels Framelits set. I used the Chalkboard Technique to create my card.

The banner on the bottom of the card was created using the coordinating Chalk Banners Die set.

FB25KindRoyalStandup-wm

Here is my card closed ready to be placed in an envelope.

FB24LittleTreatFlipit-wm

For my second card today I used the Sizzix Elegant Flip-its Framelits and the Sizzix Elegant Labels Framelits. The cupcake was created using the Sizzix Ice Cream Framelits with stamps set, I turned the ice Cream into a cupcake.

I have again used the coordinating Chalk Banners Die set to create the banner on the front of the card.

FB24LittleTreatFlipit2-wm

Here is the “flip” side of my card.

Stamps: chalksayings2stamp – The Stamps of Life
Paper: White; Black; Carolina Breeze DP – Teresa Collins
Dies: Chalk Banners – The Stamps of Life; Sizzix Royal Stand Up Framelits; Sizzix Royal Labels Framelits; Sizzix Elegant Flip-its Framelits; Sizzix Elegant Labels Framelits; Sizzix Ice Cream Framelits with Stamps; Sizzix Borders Thinlits
Other: Black Ink; White Ink; White Embossing Powder; Pink Ink; Foam Tape

 

#aa-owl-signature

2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Great cards using the new stamps - they are on my Wish List, ha ha. I really REALLY like that Stand-Up die too - you always do such a great job using it.
Cheers
Karen

Joanne (jojot) said...

fab cards....LOVE that plaid dp