Friday, June 6, 2014

Mum!

MumPopUpBox-wm

Hi everyone,

Today I have a Pop Up Box Card which I created recently at a Stamp Club I attend each month. It is funny that both Stamp Clubs I attend monthly had decided to make these as projects. So this is the second I have made as a Stamp Club Project

I have made a few of these in the past and love making them!

MumPopUpBox2-wm

At the stamp club we created the Pop Up Box card and decorated it using the designer papers supplied and also adding the flowers. When I came home I added the centres to all the flowers and the sentiments on the front (Mum) which is a die and the back sentiment too.

MumPopUpBox3-wm

This Pop Up Box Card was actually made just before Mother’s Day which is why I decided to turn it into a Mother’s Day card … my daughter borrowed it to give to me on Mother’s Day haha! But as she only used a post it note to write on the back I can recycle it and add it to the Christmas Pack I give my other daughter … she needs at least three Mother’s Day cards each year.

MumPopUpBox5-wm

Here is the back of the Pop Up Box card, I was crossing my fingers when I stamped the sentiment onto the  back of this already completed card which was getting a little bulky … but luckily the sentiment stamped just fine so I didn’t need to cover it .. phew!

Stamps: Flower Sets – Stampin’ Up
Paper: White; Blue; Red; Silver Glitter Card
Other: Black Ink; Simon Says Stamp Mum Die; MFT Die-namics Fishtail Flags Stax; SU Flower Punches; ECD Silver/Gold Glitter Dots; Foam Tape

#aa-owl-signature

1 comment:

Joanne (jojot) said...

fabulous blooming box....a bouquet that lasts forever