Friday, May 2, 2014

Sandals4Summer

TSOLBeachFlipFlops-wm

Hi everyone,

Being the beginning of the month it is time for the May Club Stamp set to be released from The Stamps of Life. This time round the stamp set being released is called Sandals4summer. If you are a member of the “Die Hard” club you will also receive the coordinating die set, otherwise you have to wait until the 20th of the month to order this set.

TSOLBeachFlipFlops2-wm

For my first card today I decided to use the stamp set and create a stand up card using the Sizzix Fancy Label Stand-Up card die. For the sentiment I used the Sizzix Fancy Labels #2 Framelits set. The die set that coordinates with this stamp set contains not only dies to make the flip flops (or thongs as we call them down here in Australia), but also the waves, starfish and some flowers you can use to decorate the flip flops.

For my waves I cut the blue designer paper and some white and off set them slightly so it looked a little like the foam from the waves.

TSOLBeachFlipFlops3-wm

Here is my card closed ready to be placed in an envelope.

TSOLFlipFlopPair-wm

For my second card today I used the die from the coordinating die set to create the flip flops. I used the Sizzix Ornate Flip-its card die and the Ornate Labels #5 Framelits set.

TSOLFlipFlopPair2-wm

Here is the “Flip” side of my card … love all the fun sentiments in this stamp set.

TSOLDon'tFlipOut-wm

Here is my final card I have to share with you all today. This time round I stamped and die cut the flip flops using the solid stamps and die set. to create my card I used the new Exclusive TSOL Flip-its Framelits card which was released last month.

TSOLDon'tFlipOut2-wm

And here is the “flip” side of my card.

Don’t forget to check out the Sandals4Summer Gallery to see lots more ideas using this stamp set from the other Design Team members.

Stamps: Sandals4Summer – The Stamps of Life
Paper: White; Green; Red; Beach Bum DP – Fancy Pants;
Dies: TSOL Sandals4Summer Die Set; Sizzix Fancy Labels Stand-Up Card; Sizzix Fancy Labels Framelits; Sizzix Ornate Flip-Its Die; Sizzix Ornate Labels #5 Flip-its Die; TSOL Bracket Square Flip-Its Card Framelits;
Other: Foam Tape

#aa-owl-signature

2 comments:

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

Cute card, love those sentiments.

Joanne (jojot) said...

how fun are these....summertime treats