Friday, February 21, 2014

Thinking of You

ButterflyAccordion2-wm

Hi everyone,

I have another accordion card to share with you today this time using the Fancy Label Accordion Die die set designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Crafts Designs. This card also uses the Butterfly Accessory die set to decorate the left hand panel.

I have also used the Fancy Frame edges to decorate my frames.

ButterflyAccordion-wm

Here is a look at my card when it is closed and seen from the front.

Stamps: Thinking of You – Hero Arts
Paper: White: Blue; Pink; Telegraph Road DP – Kaisercraft
Pop It Up Dies: Fancy Label Accordion; Fancy Frame Edges; Butterfly Accessory Set – Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape

 

#aa-owl-signature

4 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

So pretty Frances! I like that you used coloured card stock for the accordion base, and added those pretty frames.

Cheers
Karen A

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

Pretty card, like the script on your stamp.

Karen B said...

It's so bright and clean and pretty, Frances! I love the way you craft!

Joanne (jojot) said...

beautifully bright and springy