Saturday, December 21, 2013

Love!

TSOLStandUpLove-wm

Hi everyone,

It’s the 20th of the month which means today is the day that The Stamps of Life release their new dies sets.

Today I have have a card to share with you all using The Stamps of Life Sampler2Love stamp set and the coordinating die set.

TSOLStandUpLove2-wm

I used the Sizzix Square Stand-Up Bigz card to create a stand up card. The fishtail flags banners and the rounded rectangle are three of the five dies included in the set.

I have also used the Scallops Border Die along the bottom edge of my card.

TSOLStandUpLove3-wm

Here is another view of my card this time when the card is closed ready to be mailed.

TSOLStandUpLove4-wm

Here is the inside of my card. I added a sentiment from the Sampler2Love stamp set as well as the Sampler2Love die set.

Stamps: Sampler2Love – The Stamps of Life
Paper: White; Pink; Dark Pink; Love ME DP – My Mind’s Eye
Other: Black Ink; TSOL Sampler2Love Die Set; TSOL Scallops Border Die; Sizzix Square Stand-Up Bigz Die; Foam Tape

#aa-owl-signature

No comments: